Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Welcome 2011 ~ =p

Salam all,

It's been a while since my last update, and just realized it's already in 2011! Argh, 2 months has been gone, yet feel like things still the same..*sigh*

Hoping for me to get a transfer to Southern, but luck not on my side yet. After spending last 1 week with him, now feel like I'm lost without him :( Just miss him a lot!!

Owh yeah...we're still 2 of us...i'm have high hopes on getting pregnant , but again my time has not yet arrived. With long distance + tired of journey + stress of my job, could it be one of possible reason why it's hard to get pregnant? Should i go to the doctor? Our marriage just reached7 months, but i guess nothing harm to try right? I'm soooo jealous with my preggy friends, i do happy for them, but inside  =(

Well, keep on praying, Maybe it's time for me to try on 'Bidadari' (Angel).

Peeps, pray for me, please...Amin.

Continue later...daaa~

No comments:

Post a Comment